Expecting {Durham Maternity Photographer}

I've received several requests for maternity sessions recently, and I couldn't be happier about it. I love photographing bellies - each one is a work of art. It's such a pleasure to capture the quiet joy on the faces of an expectant couple as they think about the little life that is about to join theirs.

Photographing maternity sessions reminds me of my own pregnancies. I have fond memories of the nights I lay awake feeling those amazing movements inside my tummy (and sometimes wishing the baby didn't have quite such good aim) and wondering what my daughters would look like and what the future would hold for them. I am grateful for the opportunity to relive those memories every time I have the privilege of photographing another family's expectant joy.

The "A" family was no exception. This sweet baby will be joining a family full of love. Mom and dad are ready to welcome their new bundle with open arms, and the baby will also experience the added joy of a big sister who is ready to play with and look out for her younger sibling.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These last two images are two of my new all-time favorites. I love how "K" looks like she's sharing a secret with her little sibling in the first image, and the squished-closed eyes in the last image melt my heart - she is going to be SUCH a wonderful big sister!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you for sharing this time in your life with me, "A" family. I can't wait to photograph your little newborn in a few weeks!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP