Casting Call

I have received an enormous response to the casting call I released a couple of days ago. If you have not yet heard back from me, I'm not ignoring you. I'm still sorting through emails as quickly as possible, and will be contacting parents very soon regarding portrait sessions.

Due to the nature of the casting call (I am seeking a wide variety of age groups and "looks"), I may not be able to use every applicant at this time. If I am unable to offer you a portrait session for this round of sessions, please know that I am grateful for your interest, and I will keep you on my waiting list for future sessions.

Kathryn Palmer  – (February 23, 2009 at 10:43 AM)  

Shallyse, you are so talented. I did not know you were a photographer. I really enjoyed looking at the picture gallery on your website. You are very creative. I just love the pictures of the Goldsmith children.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP