Twins {Durham Child Photographer}

I've finished the first round of casting call sessions in my home studio in Durham. I can't begin to express my excitement for the amazing response the casting call has received. It's been such a pleasure meeting so many fun families, and I can't wait to meet more families and adorable children during the next round of sessions.

If you responded to the casting call and still have not heard back regarding your session date and time, please know that I am working my hardest to finalize everyone's sessions. I'm still narrowing down a date for weekday sessions (darn that whole childcare thing), and plan on having at least one more Saturday full of mini sessions.

I'm still editing the first set of sessions, but this image immediately grabbed my attention and I had to play with it. These twins took a little while to warm up to me, but once they were ready, they turned up the cute factor for the camera, and we captured some beautiful images in a very short amount of time.

Photobucket

Anonymous –   – (March 7, 2009 at 8:45 AM)  

Beautiful photos!
Beautiful children!
Just the "right" touch of a smile!
Great job!
Betty Pelletier

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP