Merry Christmas!

The presents are all unwrapped and the little ones are enjoying their gifts, so I figured I'd take a moment to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas! I hope everyone is safe, warm, and enjoying the comforts of family and friends. I wish you all the very best!

I'm sharing a few images from our Christmas tree. It was a very last minute effort (we put the tree up on Christmas Eve), but it was actually a really neat experience to decorate the tree on Christmas Eve.

Photobucket

Here are a couple of the really neat ornaments I found at Old Navy last year after Christmas for 75% off. They matched my tree's color scheme (candy colors - pink, purple, blue, red, silver, green, and aquamarine), and I totally forgot that I bought them. So it was like an early Christmas present this year when I discovered them. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a couple images of the full tree in all its' sparkly glory.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP