Little Miss "P"

I truly enjoyed meeting Miss "P" and her mom this weekend. The portraits are a surprise for dad - Shhh! Don't tell! :)

I love the challenge of entering someone's home for the first time and finding the best area to set up for portraits. I was really lucky for this session - the dining room made a perfect studio! We started out using Miss "P's" favorite Pottery Barn chair. I love the fun, simple backdrop it created.

Photobucket

Photobucket

When she was bored with one chair, we traded it out for another chair - I love the texture, and she loved playing peek-a-boo with mommy.

Photobucket

After a while, she became bored with the props, and it was time to explore the rest of the house. I was mesmerized by her big, beautiful eyes.

Photobucket

Finally, it was time to play with toys and check out the Christmas tree.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP