The "G" Family

One of my favorite things about portrait photography is the opportunity I have to watch families interact. Whether it's a mother and her baby, a young couple about to be married, or siblings playing together, every relationship is beautiful and fascinating, and I feel privileged to be able to share in these every day interactions.

The "G" family was no exception. Every child has a very distinct personality, which we were able to capture in their individual portraits. But I also love the images of the sisters playing with the "snow" and then showing the "snow" to their baby brother to help him stay still for the group portrait. They played so well together, and it truly shows in the last image.

I hope you enjoy viewing these Winter Wonderland portraits.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP