Miss "K"

Beautiful Miss "K" also participated in our mini sessions. She was a joy to photograph, and followed directions so well that I was almost surprised at how quickly the session ended. We captured plenty of beautiful images, though, and I'm excited to share them with you.

Pink is one of my favorite colors, so I was thrilled when so many of my subjects showed up for their mini sessions wearing various shades of pink - especially since it coordinates so well with one of my favorite chairs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We switched things up a bit to capture some action shots - I love the joy that can be captured on a child's face when they're jumping or dancing. Thanks, Miss "K." It was a pleasure meeting you!

Photobucket

Anonymous –   – (February 4, 2009 at 7:12 AM)  

So maybe i'm the slightest bit biased (being the aunt and all)... but I gotta say that Miss "K" is just about the cutest thing ever! The pictures turned out great... I love the first one! It's her signature pose!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP