Baby "R"

I am so in love with this beautiful newborn and his gorgeous big brother. These images are the reason I highly recommend commissioning your newborn session within the first 2 weeks of life (the earlier, the better). Your baby will sleep through much of the session and will still be flexible enough for the "squishy" newborn poses.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hats are my very favorite accessory for any baby session between 0-18 months. While I do have a few hats on hand for newborns (and I'm always adding to my collection), I highly recommend investing in one or two chunky knit baby hats for your portrait session.

Photobucket

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP